SEIU Local 284 Member of the Year Award
Do you know an SEIU brother or sister who really goes out of their way—for their community, their fellow brothers and sisters, and their students! If so, here is what we need you to do. Or if you’re that person just follow these simple steps.
Member of the Year is open to all SEIU Local 284 Members.
• Candidates must be nominated by a member or members or one can nominate oneself.
• Candidates must provide an outstanding contribution to the education of students as well as being involved in their union and community.
• The 2018 Member of the Year will be recognized at the SEIU Local 284 Leadership Assembly in February
• Nominations are due by Monday, January 2, 2018.
• Nomination forms can be obtained by calling Terri 651.256.9110 at the Union office or download here.
SEIU Local 284
450 Southview Blvd
South St Paul MN 55075
Fax to: 651-256-9119
* Deadline for forms to be in the office is January 2, 2018, or postmarked by January 2, 2018.